- A non-refundable booking deposit of1 nights stay per suite is required to confirm accommodation. Should the booking be for a longer period we then require €300. The balance is payable 4 weeks before arrival. An invoice will be issued upon receipt of deposit and final directions and instructions regarding accommodation will be sent on receipt of final payment. Bookings are subject to cancellation by the proprietors if the balance due is not paid 4 weeks before arrival.
- In the event of cancellation, the following charges apply:
4 weeks before date of arrival – booking deposit
1-4 weeks before date of arrival – 50%
1 week or less before date of arrival – 100%
It is strongly advised that Guests take out insurance to cover the possibility of cancellation charges, as the above will be charged in the event of cancellation.
- Telephone and fax charges and electricity for heating and lighting and fuel are extra charges and are payable by the Guest before departure. Electricity charges are based on the individual meter readings. It is recommended that the cost per electricity unit and per telephone unit be checked at the outset.
- A security deposit minimum the value of 1 nights stay must be paid at reception on arrival. This will be returned provided the terms and conditions of booking have been complied with. Final cleaning is included in the tariff but failure to leave a suite in a clean and tidy condition may result in an extra cleaning charge of €17 per hour. Cost of repairs to the property as a result of damage and/or negligence will be deducted from the security deposit with an additional charge where this is insufficient.
- Failure to notify reception of late arrival could result in loss of reservation.
- It is necessary to have an arrival time, as we cannot guarantee entry to the suites.
- The Proprietors are not responsible for any property or valuables in your suite during your stay or any loss of valuables or property during your stay or left after departure.
- The Proprietors, Supervisors or Officers of Board Faille may at all reasonable times visit your unit during occupancy.
- The number of persons stated on the reservation form must not be exceeded without the Proprietors’ permission. In the absence of prior agreement this may not exceed 4 persons in a 1- or 2-bedroom unit or 6 persons in a 3-bedroom unit.
- Pets are not allowed in the suites or on the property.
- In the unlikely event of complaints these should be sent in writing to the Proprietors within 7 days of departure, having first given the opportunity to any shortcomings during your stay.
- Please specify your preferred accommodation unit, which will be allocated to you strictly subject to availability. Proprietors reserve the right to allocate another unit – other than your choice. Appropriate alterations to rates and a refund, if appropriate, will be given.
- Departing Guests are required to check out at 10.30am on the morning of their departure. Late departure can be arranged at an extra charge and subject to availability.
- All Guests are required to comply with the terms of this booking form and with the reasonable rules and regulations of Molesworth Court, particularly in relation to safety, fire safety and to the comfort and enjoyment of other Guests.
- Guests having an undue number of visitors, causing a nuisance or being responsible for excessive noise may have their reservation terminated without notice and be required to immediately vacate their accommodation. Where necessary the Garda /Police may be called.
- Guests who leave a credit card or charge card imprint with reception authorise completion of this on their departure for all charges due to Molesworth Court.
- There is a minimum stay of 4 + nights during certain periods of the year, please ask for more information in needed.