We would like to advise all of our guests that we are keeping a close eye on the situation of the Covid – 19 coronavirus. We are also keeping up to date with the guidelines of the Health Service Executive.
As we are Self-Catering there are no communal areas other than the lobby and stairwell. This is a great advantage to us as these areas are being thoroughly cleaned throughout the day.
The safety and wellness of our guests and staff is of such importance and we would ask that each and everyone would follow what has been outlined below
Follow this advice to protect yourself and others from coronavirus:
- Wash your hands properly and oftenwith warm soapy water.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough and sneeze.
- Put used tissues into a bin and wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
Wash your hands
You should wash your hands:
- after coughing or sneezing
- after toilet use
- before eating
- before and after preparing food
- if you are in contact with a sick person, especially those with respiratory symptoms
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean