We are open and looking forward to welcoming guests back and ensuring they have a safe and enjoyable stay with us.
Bookings can be taken from December 4th to December 18th from within the County from December 18th to January 4th 2021 from any other County.
We are also taking bookings for throughout next year subject to changes due to Covid-19 and Government Guidelines.
- As we are Self-Catering there are no communal areas other than the lobby and stairwell. This is a great advantage to us as these areas are being thoroughly cleaned throughout the day.
- The safety and wellness of our guests and staff is of such importance and we would ask that each and everyone would follow what has been outlined below
- We are a small building of Self Catering apartments and there are no communal areas except the lobby where there is no seating and it is used to enter and exit the building only this is a great advantage during these times.
The safety of our Guests and Staff are most important and we have taken the necessary steps to ensure this.
- Staff have completed the Covid-19 Safety Charter.
- The Covid -19 Safety Charter is endorsed by Fáilte ireland and the Government of Ireland.
There are sanitising stations in the lobby and on each floor, there is sanitising of doors, handles and railings in the building being carried out throughout the day .
- There is a minimum of 48 hours between check out and check in of guests.
- All of the suites are cleaned and sanitised to the highest standard the time is taken by staff and management to ensure all items such as Tv remotes light switches door handles and all surfaces have been cleaned and sanitised.
- All kitchen utensils are washed at high temperatures.
- All bedlinen and towels are washed at high temperatures .
The safety and wellness of everyone is of utmost importance to us and we would ask that everyone follow the guidelines that have been outlined below.
Follow this advice to protect yourself and others from coronavirus:
- Wash your hands properly and oftenwith warm soapy water.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough and sneeze.
- Put used tissues into a bin and wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
Follow the travel advice from the Department of Foreign Affairs.
Wash your hands
You should wash your hands:
- after coughing or sneezing
- after toilet use
- before eating
- before and after preparing food
- if you are in contact with a sick person, especially those with respiratory symptoms
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean